An extensively padded section surrounding the Achilles tendon lends the 1000 Mile Fusion Women’s Anklet Running Sock a genuinely cushioned feel whilst also helping to prevent injury. A dual layer construction enables it to regulate the foot’s temperature and moisture output without causing blistering or irritation, whereby the Tactel® inner layer wicks moisture away from the foot and subsequently moves it to the outer layer, from which it promptly evaporates. This enables the sock to absorb and manage moisture without it ever feeling unpleasant against the foot.
- Fully Padded Achilles Tendon Protection – Lends the sock a genuinely cushioned feel and helps to prevent injury.
- Arch Bracing – Provides additional support.
- Anatomical Padding – Extra padding for toe, ball and heel zones.
- Double Layer Construction – Eliminates friction between the foot and shoe, thereby reducing wear and preventing blisters.
- Tactel® Inner Layer – Wicks away perspiration to keep the feet dry and cool.