The advanced Activa fibres have redefined comfort and set new standards in hosiery performance making these compression stockings luxurious, comfortable, light to wear and easier to put on.
Activa latex free, medically approved, graduated support stockings combine the ultra-fine nylon filaments of Tactel Micro with the smooth stretch of Lycra Soft.
Excellent drying properties make Activa compression stockings the ultimate in easy care. The hosiery is available in Classes 1, 2 and 3, in a variety of colours and styles. UK Compression Class 2 18-24 mmHg.
- Easy Handling
- Comfortable support
- Award winning hosiery
Always remember to buy two pairs, one to wear one to wash.
Yes these stockings are available on prescription through the NHS, however with increasing prescription costs and to save time, why not just buy them here?
Before purchasing hosiery, Activa recommend that you contact a nurse, GP or pharmacist to ensure that compression hosiery is appropriate for you. If so, your legs will then need to be measured to obtain the correct size and to ensure that the hosiery works properly and feels comfortable.
- 18-24mmHg Graduated Compression
- Truly classic style with ultimate comfort in mind – The latest knitting technology produces an almost seamless transition between toe, heel and welt, reducing friction and improving comfort.
- Assisting you with fight against venous conditions – Alleviating the most common visual and physical symptoms of venous related problems.
- High quality low price – the knock out blow – A cheap price for superior quality in fabrics and top level manufacturing not only used by the NHS but recommened by medical health proffesionals across the UK. Who wouldn’t give them a try?
- Sizing & Measurement Guidelines – In order to work effectively graduated compression hosiery must be the correct size and apply the right amount of pressure to the leg. It is essential that accurate measurements are taken, you can view the sizing instructions in the size chart image in the product photos.