Overall length – 31″ (79cm), Sleeve length – 18″ (47cm). Unlike many suppliers, who simply sell small adult lab coats and call them “children’s lab coats”, ours have been designed specifically for children. This helps to avoid hems almost touching the floor or sleeves rolled back several times! They are ideal for the science lab, art room, food technology kitchens, showing animals and pets at agricultural shows or simply for playing doctors. Our coats range in size form 26″ chest to 34″ chest. Made from high quality 195g poly-cotton. Please note that the coats shown in the pictures for this listing are of Food Safety Direct coats. Other suppliers offering prices on this listing will not be selling Food Safety Direct coats. Our coats are manufactured in factories that are regularly audited and certified to the Garments without Guilt Charter. If you would like further information on this standard, please contact us for further details.
- Our Children’s Lab Coats are made exclusively for Food Safety Direct and have the Food Safety Direct label in the collar.
- They are manufactured to our specifications by the makers of the highly acclaimed Harpoon brand adult work-wear range.
- To meet the requirements of some schools they DO NOT have trouser-pocket side access slits.
- Design features include rear vent, 3 patch pockets – breast pocket incorporates a pen slot. Sizes available: 26″ to 34″.
- 195gm Polycotton featuring “easy iron back” – no horizontal seams or shoulder panel.