IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE: We use the manufacturer’s recommendations and our own experience in order to provide as accurate a description of the item as possible. The article on this webpage is provided for information only and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or treatment. We strongly recommend that you seek professional advice prior to using any medical supports. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage due to incorrect use and/or fitting of this product.
- SIZING GUIDE – Please measure your post-natal waist circumference: X-Small 60-70 cm; Small 70-80 cm; Medium 80-90 cm; Large 90-100 cm; X-Large 100-110 cm; XX-Large 110-120 cm (Hold your tummy in while measuring).
- HOW DOES IT WORK? Firm high back panel is reinforced with additional vertical inserts ensuring comfort for the lumbar area. It covers the area from the pubis to the lower rib, and features a two-level front Velcro closure. This ensures even targeted support over the abdomen and as your tummy gets back into shape with this belt the level of compression in the upper and lower abdomen can be adjusted accordingly. Made of strong breathable elastic material, 27 cm high.
- WHEN SHOULD I START WEARING A SUPPORT BELT? Can be used immediately after normal delivery, or after healing of C-section scar, for as long as you require.
- WASHING: Machine washable. Washing bag provided for free.
- WHY DO YOU NEED IT? 1. Specifically designed to assist with discomfort associated with an enlarged abdomen in post-natal period. 2. Medical grade product, can be used after normal delivery, or after healing of Caesarean Section scar. 3. Assists in returning to your pre-pregnancy shape. 4. Holds the tummy in, hence dramatically improving mobility, thus decreasing risk of post-natal health complications. 5. Helps to tackle back and pelvis pain associated with delivery. 6. Allows a full range of movement.