Material: Material: 80%Spandex, 20%Nylon
Size Chart (Circumference)
S: Ankle: 17-21cm, Calf: 29-37cm,Thigh: 40-48cm
M: Ankle: 21-24cm, Calf: 37-39cm, Thigh: 49-55cm
L: Ankle: 24-27cm, Calf: 39-42cm, Thigh: 56-59cm
XL: Ankle: 27-32cm, Calf: 42-48cm, Thigh:59-65cm
* Conversion: 1inch=2.54cm, 1cm=0.3937 inch
If you are not currently wearing compression hosiery and wonder if you should, compression hosiery may help you if you have any of the following symptoms:
Tired, aching legs, especially at the end of the day
Reddish/brown staining above the ankle
Sores that appear within the stained skin
Itchy patches above the ankle
Wounds or knocks that are slow to heal
Visible and painful varicose veins
Throbbing and/or swollen legs
Compression hosiery is not suitable for you if you are diabetic, have arterial disease or congestive cardiac failure. If in any doubt speak to your nurse or doctor.
To improve the performance of the silicone band under the above conditions, we recommend the following steps:
1. Turn the Thigh Highs inside out before washing.
2. Before the main wash, thoroughly hand wash the silicone band using a delicate fabric detergent. Concentrate on removing any lotion, powder, hair or other foreign material from the silicone.
- Unisex, Color: Black, Silicone Dot Band
- Compression Degree: Class II (25-35mmHg)
- Refer to Product Description below for detailed Size Chart
- They have a Silicone Dot Band to Help Keep them Staying up
- For Moderate Varicose Veins and Tired, Aching Legs