The Original Heat Holders 2.7 tog Wool Sock
Many people who enjoy outdoor activities swear by the natural characteristics and feel of real wool for their boot socks. These newly developed Heat Holders Wool rich long thermal socks combine the best of natural wool with Heat Holders’ knitting and brushing technology to produce a super-warm 2.7-tog sock.
The long looped pile, soft brushed on the inner, holds warm air and cushions feet for all-day warmth and comfort. Whether you are rambling, dog walking or working in the garden these socks will be sure to your feet toasty and warm. These socks have an extra long leg for increased warmth and protection in longer boots such as wellingtons or paraboots.
Heat Holders are copied by many, copies have tried to invent a cheaper version but despite their efforts they have not developed a sock as effective as Heat Holders. Don’t be fooled by the copies claims of their 4.8 Tog, they are not officially tog tested and are out to fool the public.
Remember this, Heat Holders are copied by many, but equalled by no one else.
- Wool Rich Thermal Yarn – These Heat Holders contain a blend of the natural heat holding and wicking properties of Wool with modern fibres to create the ultimate wool rich thermal yarn for these Heat Holder thermal socks.
- Long Looped Pile – The Innovative knitting technology produces a unique, extra long looped cushion pile to hold in more warm air, increasing the Tog rating.
- Soft Brushed Inner – Finally, the expert brushing process maximises the amount of warm air held inside each sock for all-day warmth and comfort.
- Over 8x Warmer than a basic cotton sock – Heat Holder Wool socks have a 2.7 Tograting, whilst a baasic cotton sock only has a 0.32 tog and an ordinary thermal sock has 0.89 tog (despite what the copies say)
- Recognised as the best by all – Dog walkers, horse riders, skiers, gardeners, anglers, farmers and outdoor workers all agreed: Heat Holders socks were the warmest they’d ever worn. Soon, their feelings were echoed by celebrities including ITV weather forecaster Emma Jesson and Olympic skier Graham Bell, and Heat Holders were endorsed by high-profile ambassadors including Big Brother winner Craig Philips and TV presenter Jules Hudson. As word spread, they have received glowing reviews everywhere from The Telegraph, Take a Break and Woman’s Weekly to Garden News, and Countryside Magazine